Sun Lakes Single Family Homes - Sold History
|Avg Sold |
Price Per SqFt
|Number of |
|Avg Days |
- The average sold price of a Sun Lakes single family home has increased by 6 percent over last year.
- Prices are continuing to increase.
About Brian Adamski, Realtor
Come Experience the Difference
Brian got to be ranked in the top 3% of ALL Realtors in the Phoenix Area because of his honesty, negotiating great deals, attention to detail, and working hard for his clients.
Brian won't tell you what you want to hear as you're hiring him as your real estate consultant. One thing he does differently is that he actually point out the negatives of a home as he wants you to be well informed with your purchase.
You will received his high level of customer service regardless if you are buying a $100,000 condo or a million dollar luxury home.
The vast majority of Brian's business comes from repeat clients and referrals from them.
Check out his client testimonials and discover more about him that will benefit YOU! His goal is to help you achieve YOUR goals.
Sun Lakes, AZ at a Glance
Located just twenty minutes southeast of Phoenix, Sun Lakes provides residents with the atmosphere and comfort of small town living, with the convenience of easy access to a major city.
Many homebuyers gravitate to Sun Lakes AZ not just because of the quality and quantity of amenities, but also because of the prime location. Major highways, such as the I-10, 202, and 101, are just minutes away, allowing for short commutes to nearby attractions, entertainment, and tech companies with great career opportunities.
Sun Lakes is in the top 20 retirement communities in the US!Robson Communities, founded by Ed Robson, has a strong reputation throughout Arizona and Texas as a private company that develops safe, customized, and high quality active adult communities, with an emphasis on improved quality of life for the residents. Robson Communities clearly met their mark with the Sun Lakes AZ real estate, as Sun Lakes has been recognized several times by New Choices Magazine – a Reader's Digest magazine – as a top 20 retirement community.
Types of Homes for Sale in Sun Lakes, AZThere are homes for sale in Sun Lakes that fit almost any budget, whether you are looking for a modest sized home where you can spend the winter months every year, or if you are looking for a luxury home to live out your retirement years in style. While Sun Lakes is a planned community, the quality crafted and professionally designed homes offer variety. They range from homes and condos around or below 100K to luxury homes valued around $750K, as well as many in between.
The Five Communities That Create Sun Lakes
- Sun Lakes # 1 Country Club (HOA #1) – As the original Sun Lakes County Club, this non-gated community was developed in 1972, and it has maintained its popularity throughout the decade. This country club community is especially popular because it offers high quality traditional single-family homes at affordable prices.
There are 2,139 homes in the one square mile that creates the Sun Lakes Country Club #1 community. Of these homes, approximately sixty percent are manufactured homes, while the remaining homes are slightly newer frame constructed homes. The Sun Lakes AZ homes for sale in this area can be acquired for less than $60K in some cases, making them an excellent option, especially for those looking for a great winter home.
- Cottonwood (HOA #2) – The second community developed in Sun Lakes is another non-gated subdivision known as Cottonwood. This community arguably provides the most value for the price. Cottonwood encompasses luxury homes that are surrounded by five lakes, which are connected by lush greens and great walking paths. The 2,736 frame constructed homes and condos in this area range in price from approximately $100K to $300K.
- Palo Verde (HOA #2) – The first gated community developed in Sun Lakes, Palo Verde includes some of the most beautiful modestly priced luxury Sun Lakes homes for sale. Palo Verde includes 1,073 frame-constructed homes starting at approximately $200K. As it is surrounded by the finger lakes, golf courses, and some of the best Sun Lakes walking paths, Palo Verde is widely considered to be one of the most attractive communities.
- Ironwood and Oakwood, known together as IronOaks (HOA #3) – Ironwood and Oakwood are the newest and most luxurious communities in the already high-end development of Sun Lakes. These two separate areas, which are often grouped together as IronOaks, include lakefront properties, picturesque golf courses, and extremely modern and fresh country club amenities. These homes may range from approximately $250K to $750K, but are certainly well worth the price.
Amenities and Entertainment Surrounding Sun Lakes, AZ
Whether you choose to live in Sun Lakes year round, or purchase a second home in this active adult community, the time you spend there will always feel like a vacation. Sun Lakes AZ is comprised of five separate country club communities that are managed by three homeowners associations. Each of these HOAs have a common goal of creating relaxing resort style living for the residents.
Sun Lakes AZ Amenities Include:
- Health Clubs
- Heated Pools
- Golf courses and driving ranges
- Stocked fishing lakes
- Beautiful walking paths
- And much more
Recreation and Nearby Attractions Include:
- Public Library
- Tennis Courts
- Wild Horse Pass Casino
- Rawhide (an old west town from the 1800s)
- Firebird International Raceway
- The Chandler Fashion Center Mall
- Arts and Crafts
- Organized Trips